Our C1 German course builds on the B2 intensive course. The C1 intensive course from Perfect German offers in-depth preparation for the DSH. In the course, all parts of the DSH exam are presented, developed and practiced intensively. You will continue to gradually build up your academic and job-related reading and listening skills using texts with a higher level of difficulty. Every day in the course you will have the opportunity to systematically expand your vocabulary in study and subject-specific areas and thus continuously improve your ability to express yourself. In addition, we carry out several intermediate exams (mock exams) that precisely simulate the process and content requirements of DSH. The intermediate exams are corrected and assessed by our course instructors according to the DSH guidelines and you receive detailed feedback on your performance in each part of the exam.
Your daily C1 DSH lessons with us look like this:
- Training of oral and written communication skills
- intensive vocabulary work
- Training of listening and reading comprehension based on texts with a higher level of difficulty
- Consolidation of complex grammar structures
- Presentation and writing training
- Pronunciation training
Our C1 intensive course is particularly suitable for German learners who want to study at a German university and need proof of their German language skills. Our C1 DSH intensive course is also aimed at already trained academics who work or want to work in Germany and want to expand and improve their German skills accordingly.
Requirements / previous knowledge:
- telc B2 certificate or
- B2 certificate from a language school in Germany or
- Admission test
- Teaching different reading and listening strategies (global, selective, detailed)
- Teaching various methods to develop unknown vocabulary
- Practicing the newly acquired vocabulary through dialogue exercises, lectures and writing your own texts (argumentation)
- Imparting skills and techniques to prepare for studying at a German university
The perfect German teaching team consists of lecturers with extensive teaching experience and intercultural competence.
In our C1 DSH preparation course, we use recognized textbooks and proven materials, which are supplemented by DSH model tests. You will receive detailed information on this in good time before the start of the course. We also use teaching materials that are developed by the Perfect German Language Academy and are continuously updated and supplemented by the school’s internal editorial staff.
The course content of our C1 DSH German course corresponds to the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learning level checks in the C1 DSH preparation course:
- 3 major intermediate exams (every 2 weeks)
The regular learning progress checks test reading, listening, writing and oral expression. The corrections are made by the qualified teachers. With the help of these tests you can check your learning progress.
Work at home:
You get homework every day. These will be discussed and corrected on the next day of class.
Final exam and certificate after the C1 DSH intensive course:
At the end of the course, you will take an internal school exam and receive a certificate from Perfect Deutsch. The written exam contains parts of the exam: reading comprehension, listening comprehension and text production. You also have the opportunity to get a DSH exam place at our partner universities.
Additionally for the online course:
With our C1 DSH online intensive course, you can learn from the comfort of your own home and achieve your desired learning goal in a timely manner.
What to expect:
- Interactive live online lessons in the virtual classroom with video and audio
- Professional German learning with qualified, experienced DaF teachers
For the online course you need:
- stable internet connection
- Computer or laptop with camera
- possibly headphones
Our DaF teachers have a lot of experience in teaching the German language and are well versed in using the respective online tools. They know how to make online lessons diverse and goal-oriented, how to motivate participants to do interactive exercises and how to make optimal use of the advantages of online lessons.
In the online German course from Perfekt Deutsch you work with modern software that is free of charge for you. You can either order your GFL textbook as a print version in bookshops or you can work with an interactive digital version.