The Sprachinstitut perfekt.deutsch is a licensed telc-test center and offers the language test “telc Deutsch B2-C1 Medizin” in regular intervals. You can sign up for the test within the time for applications for that particular test.
Besides that, perfekt.deutsch offers specialized telc-preparation courses for participants that want to take the “telc Deutsch B2-C1 Medizin” test.
- Medical Language Exam
- Test level: B2-C1
- Written and oral exams
- Online Registration for the exam
- Results after 5-6 weeks
- “Telc Deutsch B2-C1 Medizin” test sample
- telc B2-C1 Medizin Trainings bei perfekt.deutsch
When and where can I sign up for the telc Exam?
The test fee amounts to €179.00
With the payment of the fee, the registration for the test becomes binding.
The next “telc Deutsch B2-C1 Medizin” test dates are:
16.02.19 (written + oral Exam)
16.03.19 (written + oral Exam)
13.04.19 (written + oral Exam)
11.05.19 (written + oral Exam)
08.06.19 (written + oral Exam)
20.07.19 (written + oral Exam)
17.08.19 (written + oral Exam)
14.09.19 (written + oral Exam)
12.10.19 (written + oral Exam)
09.11.19 (written + oral Exam)
07.12.19 (written + oral Exam)
Please take this into account when doing your scheduling! → The latest day you can sign up for the test is 10 days before the date of the test.
When do I have to be at the testing center perfekt.deutsch on the day of the test?
After you have registered for the telc-test, you will receive an email with the schedule a few days before the Test.
IMPORTANT: Please clear your schedule for the entire day of the test.
- Please arrive punctually on the day of the test, preferably 15 minutes before the beginning of the test.
- Please bring your personal identification card (ID) with you or a passport with a photo, as well as a pencil, a pencil sharpener, and an eraser.
How is the language test “telc Deutsch B2-C1 Medizin” structured?
Written Test (Duration: About 3 hours including breaks)
- Listening comprehension 40 minutes
- Reading comprehension 50 minutes
- Components of language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Spelling) 20 minutes
- Written expression 60 minutes
Oral exam (about 45 minutes)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Am I allowed to use a dictionary during the “telc Deutsch B2-C1 Medizin” test?
How is the test graded?
– The participants that achieve the partial result “B2” in the verbal expression subtest, as well as in one of the following test portions: listening comprehension, reading comprehension, language components, or written expression, will receive a “telc B2 Medizin” Certificate.
The participants that achieve the partial result “C1” in the verbal expression subtest, as well as in one of the following test portions: listening comprehension, reading comprehension, language components, or written expression, will receive a “telc C1” certificate.
When do I receive my telc certificate?
– The grading of the test is done in the telc headquarters in Frankfurt am Main. As soon as perfekt.deutsch receives your certificate, we shall inform you via email. Then you can pick up your certificate at testing center perfekt.deutsch during office hours after first showing valid identification.
Can I get the results even more quickly?
– An expedited correction can be requested for a fee of €150. The test results will in this case then be available in 3 weeks. The expedited correction must be booked together with the registration (at least 35 days before the test).
Can I have the certificate sent to me? Even abroad?
– Sending the certificate is possible. However, it must be paid for in advance (domestically €5, within the EU €10). Outside of the EU we only send the certificate through express shipping (DHL) for a fee of €90.
Can someone else pick up my certificate?
– With a signed written authorization and a copy of your ID you can have your certificate picked by an entrusted person. This person must also have their ID with them.
How long is my telc certificate valid?
– Your certificate of your passed telc exam is valid without expiration.
Can I repeat the test?
–Yes. You can retake the “B2-C1 Medizin” test as often as you would like. You have to repeat the entire exam — written and oral.