The Sprachinstitut perfekt.deutsch is a licensed telc-test center and offers the language test “telc Deutsch B1” in regular intervals. You can sign up for the test within the time for applications for that particular test.
Besides that, perfekt.deutsch offers specialized telc-preparation courses for participants that want to take the “telc Deutsch B1” test.
- German test for the workplace / everyday life
- Test level: B1
- Written and oral exams
- Online Registration for the exam
- Results after 5-6 weeks
- “Telc Deutsch B1” test sample
- telc B1-Trainings bei perfekt.deutsch
When and where can I sign up for the telc Exam?
The test fee amounts to €139.00.
With the payment of the fee, the registration for the test becomes binding.
The next “telc Deutsch B1” test dates are:
16.02.19 (written + oral Exam)
16.03.19 (written + oral Exam)
13.04.19 (written + oral Exam)
11.05.19 (written + oral Exam)
08.06.19 (written + oral Exam)
20.07.19 (written + oral Exam)
17.08.19 (written + oral Exam)
14.09.19 (written + oral Exam)
12.10.19 (written + oral Exam)
09.11.19 (written + oral Exam)
07.12.19 (written + oral Exam)
Please take this into account when doing your scheduling! → The latest day you can sign up for the test is 10 days before the date of the test.
When do I have to be at the testing center perfekt.deutsch on the day of the test?
– After you have registered for the telc-test, you will receive an email with the schedule a few days before the Test.
IMPORTANT: Please clear your schedule for the entire day of the test.
- Please arrive punctually on the day of the test, preferably 15 minutes before the beginning of the test.
- Please bring your personal identification card (ID) with you or a passport with a photo, as well as a pencil, a pencil sharpener, and an eraser.
How is the language test “telc Deutsch B1” structured?
Written Test (Duration: About 150 minutes including breaks)
- Reading comprehension and components of language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Spelling) 90 minutes
- Listening comprehension 30 minutes
- Written expression 30 minutes
Oral exam (about 15 minutes)
Am I allowed to use a dictionary during the “telc Deutsch B1” test?
How is the test graded?
– The test is considered passed if 60% is reached in the written as well as the oral portion of the test. This means that you must reach at least 180 points. This equates to 135 Points on the written test and 45 points on the oral exam.
When do I receive my telc certificate?
– The grading of the test is done in the telc headquarters in Frankfurt am Main. As soon as perfekt.deutsch receives your certificate, we shall inform you via email. Then you can pick up your certificate at testing center perfekt.deutsch during office hours after first showing valid identification.
Can I get the results even more quickly?
– An expedited correction can be requested for a fee of €150. The test results will in this case then be available in 3 weeks. The expedited correction must be booked together with the registration (at least 35 days before the test).
Can I have the certificate sent to me? Even abroad?
– Sending the certificate is possible. However, it must be paid for in advance (domestically €5, within the EU €10). Outside of the EU we only send the certificate through express shipping (DHL) for a fee of €90.
Can someone else pick up my certificate?
– With a signed written authorization and a copy of your ID you can have your certificate picked by an entrusted person. This person must also have their ID with them.
How long is my telc certificate valid?
– Your certificate of your passed telc exam is valid without expiration.
Can I repeat the test?
– Yes. You can retake the “telc Deutsch B1” exam as often as you like. If you only failed the oral or written exam (Subtests 1-4) the respective test portion can be retaken until the end of the calendar year following the test.