telc test Deutsch B1-B2 Pflege
The Perfekt Deutsch Language Institut is a licensed telctest center and offers the language telc test B1-B2 Pflege in regular intervals. You can sign up for the test within the time for applications for that particular test.
When and where can I sign up for the telc Exam?
- Online directly
- In person in our office: Thomasstraße 18-20, 44135 Dortmund
- Office Hours : Mon-Thu, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
The test fee amounts to €139.00
With the payment of the fee, the registration for the test becomes binding.
When are the next telc Deutsch B1-B2 Pflege exam dates?
The next telc B1-B2 Pflege test dates are:
07.12.2019 (written + oral Exam)
25.01.2020 (written + oral Exam)
15.02.2020 (written + oral Exam)
14.03.2020 (written + oral Exam)
11.04.2020 (written + oral Exam)
09.05.2020 (written + oral Exam)
06.06.2020 (written + oral Exam)
18.07.2020 (written + oral Exam)
15.08.2020 (written + oral Exam)
12.09.2020 (written + oral Exam)
07.11.2020 (written + oral Exam)
05.12.2020 (written + oral Exam)
Please take this into account when doing your scheduling! → The latest day you can sign up for the test is 12 days before the date of the test.
When do I have to be at the testing center Perfekt Deutsch on the day of the test?
After you have registered for the telc-test, you will receive an email with the schedule a few days before the Test.
IMPORTANT: Please clear your schedule for the entire day of the test.
- Please arrive punctually on the day of the test, preferably 15 minutes before the beginning of the test.
- Please bring your personal identification card (ID) with you or a passport with a photo.
How is the language telc test B1-B2 Pflege structured?
Written Test (Duration: About 220 minutes including breaks)
- Reading comprehension and components of language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Spelling) 90 minutes
- 20 minute break
- Listening comprehension 40 minutes
- Written expression 70 minutes
Oral exam (about 16-21 minutes)
Preparation time: 20 minutes
With the exercicse 1 and the audio you can get to know the exam format.
Am I allowed to use a dictionary during the “telc test B1-B2 Pflege” test?
How is the test graded?
– Ein telc Zertifikat B1 Pflege erhalten die Teilnehmer, die im Subtest Mündlicher Ausdruck und in einem der beiden Prüfungsteile Hör-, Leseverstehen, Sprachbausteine oder Schriftlicher Ausdruck das Teilergebnis B1 erzielt haben. Ein telc Zertifikat B2 Pflege Zertifikat erhalten die Teilnehmer, die im Subtest Mündlicher Ausdruck und in einem der beiden Prüfungsteile Hör-, Leseverstehen, Sprachbausteine oder Schriftlicher Ausdruck das Teilergebnis B2 erzielt haben.
When do I receive my telc certificate?
– The grading of the test is done in the telc headquarters in Frankfurt am Main. As soon as Perfekt Deutsch receives your certificate, we shall inform you via email. Then you can pick up your certificate at testing center Perfekt Deutsch during office hours after first showing valid identification.
Can I get the results even more quickly?
– An expedited correction can be requested for a fee of €80. The test results will in this case then be available in 3 weeks. The expedited correction must be booked together with the registration (at least 35 days before the test).
Can I have the certificate sent to me? Even abroad?
– Sending the certificate is possible. However, it must be paid for in advance (domestically €5, within the EU €10). Outside of the EU we only send the certificate through express shipping (DHL) for a fee of €90.
Can someone else pick up my certificate?
– With a signed written authorization and a copy of your ID you can have your certificate picked by an entrusted person. This person must also have their ID with them.
How long is my telc certificate valid?
– Your certificate of your passed telc exam is valid without expiration.
Can I repeat the test?
– Yes. You can retake the telc test B1-B2 Pflege exam as often as you like. If you only failed the oral or written exam (Subtests 1-4) the respective test portion can be retaken until the end of the calendar year following the test.